Maui Venue Wedding Packages
Venue weddings are perfect for you if you have more than 28 guests and if privacy and exclusivity are important to you.
Below are our favorite wedding venues in Maui, Hawaii.
They allow you to have a traditional wedding setup with chairs and a wedding arch, which is not possible in Hawaii with beach ceremonies.
All Packages will include the following items already:
* Up To 2 Hours Of Use Of Ceremony Location
* Maui Minister/Officiant
* Beautiful Hawaiian Ceremony (religious or non-religious)
* Marriage Licensing Assistance
* Leis For Ceremony Exchange
* 1.5 Hours Of Professional Photography Coverage
* 125 Retouched High Resolution Images Included.
* Up To 30 White Garden Chairs, Additional Chairs Can Be Added For $3.50 Each.
* On-Site Coordinator.
* Recommendations For Our Top Vendors On Maui For Services Such As Transportation, Restaurants, Activities, Etc.
* pricing and packages subject to change.
* based on venue availability.
* restricted to parties of 50 or less
* we are happy to check if your favorite venue will be available.
Olowalu Plantation House
(Only available Monday — Thursday)
Olowalu Plantation House is one of Maui’s most popular wedding locations. This charming oceanfront home offers a spacious lanai overlooking a large oceanfront lawn. This Maui wedding venue is located in West Maui a short drive of 15 minutes away from Lahaina and only 30 minutes by car from Kihei and Wailea (South Maui).
(up to 3 hours, Monday-Thursday only)
The Steeple House, Kapalua
(Not available on Saturdays)
The Steeple House wedding venue is a gorgeous little church located in West Maui close to Kapalua, Kaanapali and Lahaina. It
can be used as an indoor or outdoor venue. This Maui wedding venue provides a Bridal suite to change into your dress and ocean views from inside and outside.
(up to 3 hours, not on Saturdays)
Dragon Fruit Farm
Tucked below the West Maui mountains on the beautiful Hawaiian Island sits a 27 acre organic farm with stunning ocean views and expansive lawns for a private ceremony. The lawn also features a 180 degree ocean view from Kaho’olawe to Molokai. Compliment the rich blue of the ocean and the pastel green of the lawns by playing with billowy white fabrics, soft metallic chiavari chairs, and colorful centerpieces.
The Lower Knoll is the perfect backdrop for your stunning outdoor ceremony. Located in front of the Gannon's Restaurant grounds, this special setting features bright bougainvillea, palm trees, and a spectacular view.
The venue is also very close to the Beach, where you can take additional couple pictures on the beach.
* Receptions or Wedding Dinners are available at Gannon's. We will be happy to connect you with the Gannon's Event Team regarding your reception plans.
Merriman's Grassy Overlook
Merriman's Grassy Overlook wedding venue is located in West Maui close to Kapalua, Kaanapali and Lahaina.
Merriman’s Kapalua resort is a breathtaking oceanfront wedding and reception venue. A small lawn with palm trees in front of Merriman's Restaurant, overlooking Kapalua Bay provide the perfect tropical setting to say ‘I do.’ Whether you are planning an intimate gathering or a grand event, the Merriman’s Kapalua resort is capable of providing the scenic setting you always pictured for your wedding day.
Due to the size of the venue, there is a limit of 30 chairs max.
* Receptions or Wedding Dinners are available at Merriman's. We will be happy to connect you with the Merriman's Event Team regarding your reception plans.
5 Palms Mana Kai Lawn, Wailea
A grassy lawn at the back of Mana Kai Resort right in front of Keawakapu Beach in Kihei. This oceanfront Maui wedding venue is located in South Maui close to Kihei, Wailea and Makena. If your hotel is located in one of these towns, this is a fantastic venue about 5-10 minutes to drive from where you are staying.
Available Add On's
Available Add On Options for our Venue Packages:
Upgraded Chairs: Chivari $11.00 per chair, Crossback: $14.00 per chair, more available upon request.
Ceremony Bamboo Arch with 2 matching Flower Arrangements: $799
Musician: $350 per hour
Videographer: $1100 - 1 hour of coverage, additional coverage can be added for a fee.
Additional Photography Time: $300 per half hour